We were planning to just do a conditioning exercise for the upper body only, but ended up with some leg work as well.
Here’s the mini circuit that should take about 30 – 45 mins.
1. Tricep dips
2. Resistance band bicep curl (a band that you can do for 6 rounds)
3. Side to Side explosive pushup on medicine ball
4. Reverse forearm curls
Do each exercise for 20 seconds, then rest 20 seconds. Repeat for another 5 rounds.
Reverse row on barbell or pullup rows on Equalizers. 3 mins, so that would be 20 seconds on, and 10 seconds rest for a total of 6 rounds.
We continue after with a leg exercise (we used weighted vest, you may choose to use body weight)
1. 25 squats
2. 25 lunges (alternating)
3. 25 side lunges (alternating)
4. 25 jump squats
5. 25 split jump squats/lunges
6. 100 quick feet steps
repeat 1 more time.
And finish the workout with an Ab circuit of:
1. Leg raise hold and crunch (optional: dumb bell for crunch)
2. Leg raises side to side
3. Circular Ab rotation 1 way
4. Circular Ab rotation the other way
20 seconds for each exercise, then rest 20 seconds, and repeat 2 more rounds.