The focus today was mainly shoulders. So we did the following for 6 rounds each. 20 seconds per round, and resting 20 seconds after the 2nd round of the 4th exercise.
1. Push Press: 2 – 25 lb plates on Olympic Barbell
2. Up and Outs: standard Olympic Barbell ( what to do: we do a press, and then we do a push out from chest, fast movement)
3. Ropes – sideways
4. Ropes – Double power slam
After perform a pullup underneath bar using underhand grip. Tabata style for 4 mins. 20 seconds on, 20 seconds off.
The last little bit is a Ab workout for 20 seconds each.
1. Mountain climber rotation
2. Regular mountain climber
3. Leg raise ( left, right, and center )
4. Crunches with knees bent 90 degrees
rest 10 seconds and repeat for 3 more rounds.
Another quick little WOD to burn some calories and work on your shoulders. Enjoy!